GO! Los Angeles
April 23, 2013
1. West Hollywood shopping: Melrose place. We love this leafy strip with top shops like Isabel Marant, Chloe, APC and Helmut Lang!
2. For the foodies: Try this sandwich take out shop called Ink Sack owned by Michael Voltaggio, winner of the sixth season of Top Chef on Bravo. Our favourite part? You can order any sandwich in lettuce wrap form.
3. More Shopping: The Malibu Market. First of all, Zuma beach in Malibu is gorgeous, and on top of that, the drive from West Hollywood to Malibu is breathtaking. Second of all, the shopping is unbelievable. Stores include; Missoni, Lanvin, Oliver Peoples, Intermix, James Perse and Kitson.
4. Socialize: We stopped by the Soho House, West Hollywood. With its unbelievable view of the city and even better view of the celebs it is a must. This is the best place to have a filling kale salad with 50 Cent.
5. Great stop: We obviously had to stop at the Ted Baker London store in central Hollywood area. Conveniently located right beside the Chanel store.
6. Hungry again? Sushi Park is for the authentic Japanese food lover. This place is know for their Omakase style, which is a Japanese phrase that means “I’ll leave it to you.” They even tell you what sushi you’re not allowed to put soya sauce on.
7. A night out: Chateau Marmont. You may recognize this hotel from a Sofia Coppola film or from a Lindsay Lohan drama. However, its also the ideal atmosphere for dinner and drinks (try the spaghetti bolognese). Or maybe even a hotel room after party?