Dressing Up for Halloween? Take it All Off with Dermalogica PreCleanse!
October 29, 2013
It’s that time of year — pile on the war paint and transform yourself into whoever you want to be! Fake blood, temporary hair colour, copious amounts of blue eyeshadow…whatever your perfect costume elements, we want to make sure you’re fresh-faced the following day with no trace of leftover gunk stuck to your hair or skin.
Thanks to Dermalogica PreCleanse, you’ll be good to go. As for one too many mini chocolate bars, we can’t help you there.
1. Red hairspray, glitter gel, Dracula hair paste? Having a bad hair day post-Halloween? Try PreCleanse on your hair to remove all the devilish product build-up. Simply apply to dry hair, emulsify, rinse and shampoo as normal.
2. Having a hard time removing your mile-long false lashes? PreCleanse is excellent for removing stubborn eyelash glue without damaging your skin or existing lashes.
3. Was Kat Von D your inspiration for body art? PreCleanse removes even the most stubborn stick-on tattoos.
4. The beautiful Cleopatra was known for her sultry cat-like eyeliner, but dark circles are not fun the day after. PreCleanse will help you say goodbye to those nasty raccoon eyes!
5. Ghoulish white paste all over your face (or your children’s) – don’t go to bed looking like a ghost. Try a double cleanse. Use PreCleanse before washing your face to give a safe, gentle cleanse.
6. Fake blood dripping down your cheeks was great for October 31st, but nobody wants red-stained skin the day after. Remove stubborn fake blood with a few drops of PreCleanse!